Coming into day 2 of the 2022 NBAPA Top 100 camp a lot of players shook off that first day of game jitters and came to play coming into day 2. With that Anthony Forrester, brings you his top ten performers from day 2 of camp.
1) #80 Mouhamed Diobate (LAL): 6’7”, Forward, Putnam Science Academy, 2023 – Mouhamed Diobate is a very active player on the glass. Mouhamed has a nice post game. Mouhamed has the ability to pass out and find the open teammate. Mouhamed draws contact when at the rim and converts a lot of his free throw opportunities.
2) #53 Baye Fall (ATL): 6’11”, Center, Accelerated School, 2023 – Baye Fall is very athletic player that runs the floor and can push it on the break. Baye is a lob and putback threat when he is on the court. Baye has a slim frame but is aggresive when crashing the glass. Baye is hard to stop in the paint and draws contact alot. Baye has a nice touch and can hit the mid range jumper pretty well.
3) #71 Gregory “GG” Jackson (PHX): 6’10”, Forward, Ridgeview HS, 2023 – Gregory Jackson is coming off of a great start to camp. Gregory brings so much energy and leadership to his team. Gregory displayed his ability to take his defender off the dribble and flush it down in traffic. Gregory is always looking to grab the board and start the break. With his high IQ Gregory is always looking to make the right play.
4) #38 Christopher Cain (PHX): 6’4”, Guard, IMG Academy, 2023 – Christopher Cain really came to play today. Christopher came out displaying his range knocking down a couple from deep. Christopher is athletic and always getting up on the boards. Christopher plays the right way and hits the open man which leads to buckets for his team.
5) #63 Arrinten Page (LAL): 6’9”, Center, Wheeler High School, 2023 – Arrinten Page is a versatile forward. Arrinten has nice touch around the rim and post area. Arrinten is an athlete and is very bouncy. Arrinten has a good skill set and that can only get better.
6) #67 JP Estrella (DAL): 6’11”, Forward, Brewster Academy, 2023 – JP Estrella is a stretch forward with some pop in his step. JP cleans the glass well while passing out to his outlet man to start the break. JP not only cleans the glass on defense but he finishes around the rim well. JP has good size and a high basketball IQ.
7) #57 Treymane Parker (GSW): 6’2”, Guard, Vertical Academy, 2023 – Treymane Parker is one of the toughest guards in this camp. His relentless drive in each game is noticeable. Treymane has a nice handle to get pass his defender and make reads in the paint. Treymane has nice finishing package as well as a mid-range game. Treymane takes pride on the defensive end.
8) #92 Blake Buchanan (ORL): 6’10”, Center, Lake City High School, 2023 – Blake Buchanan is solid in the post on the offensive end. Blake has nice touch around the rim. Blake runs the floor well and get out in transition. Blake has a nice frame and is hard to keep off the glass.
9) #90 Michael “Zayden” High (GSW): 6’9”, Forward, AZ Compass, 2023 – Michael “Zayden” High is good in the pick and pop with his ability to hit the three ball. Zayden can stretch the floor with his ability to knock down shots. Zayden bangs down low for boards and cleans things up well. Zayden is a good athlete with a solid skill level.
10) #78 Aaron Bradshaw (DAL): 7’1”, Center, Big Picture Academy, 2023 – Aaron Bradshaw has a good frame that will continue to fill out over time. Aaron is a natural shot blocker. Aaron ability to be an anchor on the defense is going to be pivotal for his game. Aaron can knock down mid-range jumpers with his smooth jumper. Aaron is always active around the rim either it be rebounds or dunking it down low.
#88 Silas Demary Jr. (MIA): 6’5”, Guard, Combine Academy, 2023
#96 Comeh Emuobor (HOU): 6’5”, Guard, Brewster Academy, 2023
#44 Darryn Peterson (CHI): 6’5”, Guard, Cuyahoga Valley Christian Academy, 2025
#98 Tru Washington (BOS): 6’3”, Guard, Phoenix Point High School, 2023
#79 Kwame Evans (LAL): 6’10”, Forward, Montverde Academy, 2023
#101 Devin Royal (ORL): 6’6”, Forward, Pickerington Central High School, 2023
#76 Flory Bidunga (HOU): 6’10”, Center, Kokomo HS, 2024
#48 Taylor Bol Bowen (GSW): 6’9”, Forward, Brewster Academy, 2023
#16 Dusty Stromer (ATL): 6’6”, Forward, Notre Dame SO, 2023